- For the salad:
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Organic Sangria® Tomato Medley, halved
- 1 Pure Flavor® Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 1 large bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
- 3 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup pumpkin seed, toasted
- ¾ cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 avocado, sliced
- For the dressing:
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients but reserve some for garnishing.
Add the dressing ingredients to a jar with a lid, then shake well to combine. Drizzle over the salad and toss to combine.
Transfer salad mixture to serving platter. Garnish as desired.