- For the salad
- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Organic Sangria®
- 1.5 lb grilled chicken breasts, diced
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 cups of sweet corn, roasted
- ¼ cup green onion, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- For the dressing
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- ½ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain kefir
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- ½ tsp sea salt
Combine the dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside until ready to use.
In a large serving bowl, add all the remaining ingredients together. Drizzle with the creamy dressing and toss to combine. Enjoy!
Pro tip: If you want to level up your chicken with a homemade marinade combine ½ cup minced cilantro, juice of 1 lime, 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 tsp sea salt and 1 tsp of chili powder in a large bowl. Let chicken marinade for 30 minutes prior to grilling.