- 8 oz Pure Flavor® Craft House Shishito Peppers
- 226 g cream cheese, softened
- 140 g fresh or frozen crab meat, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, lime juice, Old Bay seasoning, garlic powder and ancho powder. Once combined fold in parmesan, cheddar, crab and green onions. Place the cheese mixture in a piping bag or a Ziploc bag. Toss peppers in oil and season with salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to broil. Cut an opening in the peppers. Pipe filling in each pepper. Place the filled peppers stuffing side up on a baking sheet.
Broil on middle rack for 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and golden brown. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with panko breadcrumbs before serving.