- 6 Pure Flavor® Aurora Long Sweet Peppers, halved lengthways through the stalk and deseeded
- 1 cup mozzarella, grated
- 2 tbsp black olive, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and minced
- ½ cup black beans, washed and rinsed
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Rub peppers with oil, coating evenly, and place on a foil lined baking sheet.
Stuff the peppers with the mozzarella, olives, cilantro, beans, corn and garlic. Splash with more oil, evenly coating stuffed peppers. Season with salt and pepper.
Place into an oven. At 375 degrees, stuffed-side up, for 10-15 mins until the pepper develops a nice char.
Remove from oven and drizzle lime juice over peppers, serve and enjoy!