- 8 oz Pure Flavor® Shishito Peppers, sliced
- 12 Pure Flavor® Craft House Collection Aurora Long Sweet Peppers, roasted and cut into strips OR
- 3 cups roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup toasted walnut pieces
- 1 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup pitted green olives, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Place a frying pan over high heat. In a small bowl, coat shishito peppers with 1 tbsp of oil. Add to the heated pan and sear the peppers. When they start making a popping noise, they are done. Remove from heat and set aside.
Rinse roasted red pepper strips under cool water in a colander. Blot with a paper towel and place in a salad bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk olive oil and pomegranate molasses together.
Add the remaining ingredients to the salad bowl and drizzle the olive oil mixture over top. Toss to combine. Season to taste.