- 20 Pure Flavor® Marzanito Mini San Marzano Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, cut into thick slices
- ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- Fresh basil & parsley
- 2 cups Linguine
- 2 tbsp Parmesan, grated
Step 1Roast together the tomatoes, jalapeno and onion in a skillet until slightly caramelized.
Step 2In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, Worcestershire, oregano, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 3Add all the vegetables and herbs to the vinaigrette. Taste again to season.
Step 4Cook pasta according to package instructions.
Step 5Add Puttanesca relish to pasta and mix.
Step 6Garnish with Parmesan, basil and parsley.
Recipe by Trish Gill, The Chef Next Door
Write a Review
Comfort Food Craft House Collection Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Italian Lunch Main Courses Meal Mini San Marzano Tomatoes Nut Free Pasta Savory Simple Dinners Tomato Recipes Vegetarian