- 1 Pure Flavor® Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of Pure Flavor® Sangria Tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp tex mex seasoning (or seasoning of your choice)
- 6 oz of cream cheese, thinly sliced
- ½ cup shredded taco cheese
- Cilantro for garnish
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix peppers with tomatoes and garlic. Spread evenly on a sheet pan.
Season chicken with spice mix of your choosing.
Lay chicken on the pepper and tomatoes on the sheet pan.
Top with cream cheese and taco cheese.
Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Serve chicken with the peppers and tomatoes.
Garnish with cilantro.
Recipe by Rosemary Woods and John Alvarez, The Grand Cantina
Write a Review
Chicken Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Gluten Free Hearty Keto Friendly Low Carb Lunch Main Courses Meal Meat Mexican Recipes Nut Free Pepper Recipes Poultry Protein Recipes - Sangria® Medley Tomatoes Savory Simple Dinners Sweet Bell Peppers Tomato Recipes