- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 pack frozen waffle fries
- 1 bunch fresh green chives, chopped
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ tsp horseradish
- For the cheddar cheese sauce:
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3oz can green chiles, diced
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
Bake waffle fries following package instructions or until crispy so they hold toppings. Let them cool.
In a medium bowl, mix sour cream and horseradish. Set aside.
In a small saucepan, add flour and butter over medium heat. Whisk until butter melts. Add milk and whisk for 2-4 minutes or until combined. Remove from heat.
Add cheddar cheese and chiles into the mixture and whisk together.
Place waffle fries on a serving plate. Start assembling with sour cream and cheese, then add tomatoes, bacon bits and top with chives!