- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, halved
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp paprika
- Green onions, chopped, for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 16x12” Foil sheets
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons oil, whole-grain mustard, honey, Dijon mustard, paprika, and red pepper and stir to combine.
Add zucchini, tomatoes, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil to bowl. Season with salt and black pepper and stir to evenly coat.
Arrange the sheets of foil on a flat surface. Pull up sides to form a shallow boat. Divide vegetable mixture among packets. Nestle 1 chicken breast in next to vegetables. Tightly fold foil packets to seal.
Grill for about 18 to 20 minutes, rotating packets halfway through.
Remove from foil packs and garnish with green onions to serve.