- 1 Dry Pint Pure Flavor® Sangria Tomato Medley, halved
- ⅓ head cauliflower, cut in bite sized pieces
- 4 taco-sized flour tortillas
- 1 bunch curly endive lettuce
- 2 tbsp cilantro or green onion diced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¾ cup Buffalo sauce, separated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425° F and line a baking sheet with foil.
In a large bowl combine and mix cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, pepper, and ½ cup of Buffalo sauce.
Spread cauliflower evenly on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
To assemble tacos, load each tortilla with curly endive lettuce, baked cauliflower, and tomatoes.
Top with cilantro, green onions, and buffalo sauce to your liking.
Write a Review
Cinco de Mayo Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fresh Tomato Recipes Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Lunch Main Courses Meal Mexican Recipes Nut Free Quick Recipes - Sangria® Medley Tomatoes Savory Simple Dinners Taco Recipes Taco Tuesday Tacos Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian