- 1 Dry Pint Pure Flavor® Sangria Tomato Medley, halved
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped into thin strips
- ½ cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ cup Boston lettuce, finely shredded
- 3 scallions, diced
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp each of chili flakes and salt
In a large bowl, combine salt, vinegar, lime juice, and sesame oil. Whisk until salt has dissolved.
Add mango, cabbage, scallions, and Boston lettuce to bowl.
Garnish with chili flakes and sesame seeds.
Add salad dressing to your liking.
Write a Review
Dairy Free Dinner Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Family Fresh Fresh Spring Sides Fresh Tomato Recipes Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Keto Friendly Low Carb Lunch Nut Free Plant Based Meals Plant-based Quick Recipes - Sangria® Medley Tomatoes Refreshing Salad Recipes Side Dish Simple Dinners Summer Recipes Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Vegan Vegetarian Whole 30