- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Sangriar® Medley Tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 8 oz small mozzarella balls
- 4 oz bowtie pasta, cooked & cooled
- 4 oz mini fusilli pasta, cooked & cooled
- 4 oz Parmesan, shaved
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the dressing:
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Add the pine nuts to a small skillet over low heat. Toast slowly for 3 to 4 minutes, tossing regularly. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and garlic over low heat so that the garlic slowly infuses the oil, about a minute. When the garlic begins to sizzle, stir it around so it doesn't burn. When the garlic starts to turn golden, stir in salt and pepper.
Pour the oil mixture into a small mason jar. Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, basil and parsley, put the lid on and shake well.
Assemble salads by dividing dressing into 4 quart-size mason jars. Layer in pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella balls, pine nuts, kale and then Parmesan.
Put the lids on the jars and refrigerate until ready to eat.