- 8 oz Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1 pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes
- 10 oz pasta noodles
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Zest and juice from one lemon
- ¾ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Optional: pinch of red pepper flakes
Bring a pot of water to a boil and season the water with salt. Boil the pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside.
Heat two tbsp. of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the mini sweet peppers, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt.
Sauté until the peppers begin to soften and then add tomatoes. Cook until some of the tomatoes burst.
Remove the skillet from heat and add the pasta, lemon juice, remaining olive oil and herbs.