- For the bowls:
- 1 dry pint Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, halved
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can sweet corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 ½ cups cauliflower rice
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped and divided
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ⅛ tsp chili powder
- ⅛ tsp ground cumin
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a skillet over medium-high heat sauté cauliflower rice for 5 minutes until tender. Turn off heat and add rice and ¾ cup cilantro. Stir to combine.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine corn, remaining cilantro, onion, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt & pepper.
In a mason jar add all dressing ingredients and shake vigorously to combine.
To assemble bowls, layer rice, beans, corn salsa and tomatoes into bowls. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
Recipe created by Chelsea LeBlanc, RDN
Write a Review
Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fast Fresh Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Lunch Main Courses Meal Mexican Recipes Nut Free Quick Recipes - Sangria® Medley Tomatoes Savory Simple Dinners Under 15 Under 30 Vegetarian