- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup avocado, cubed
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup tortilla strips/chips
- Salsa, for garnish
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
In a large skillet, add ground beef and cook over medium-high heat, for 7 to 8 minutes, breaking into small chunks and stirring constantly while cooking. Cook until browned. Add taco seasoning. Stir seasoning into the ground beef until combined. You can also add ¼ cup of water when adding the seasoning and let it simmer uncovered, stirring often until thickened.
Into a medium bowl, combine taco salad ingredients. Place the lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, avocado, red cabbage, black beans, corn, cooked ground beef and add tortilla strips/chips. Garnish with salsa, sour cream, cilantro, lime wedges and enjoy!