- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 corns on the cob (husks left on)
- 2 avocados, diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, minced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ tbsp honey
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- Extra basil to serve, optional
Soak the corn fully in water for at least 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, heat barbecue to medium-high heat. Add the corn and grill for 10-15 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes to evenly cook the corn.
Set aside to cool slightly, then peel husks off the corn. Carefully slice the corn off of the cob with a knife and add to a bowl.
Add the diced tomato and avocado in with the corn.
Into a small bowl, add the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, honey, minced basil, and sea salt. Whisk until fully combined.
Pour the dressing over the corn, tomato, and avocado and toss to combine. Serve with extra minced basil if desired.