- For the bruschetta:
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Poco Bites® Cocktail Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mini mozzarella balls (Bocconcini), cut into chunks
- ¼ cup thinly sliced basil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt plus more to taste
- For the crostini:
- 1 baguette, cut into 20 slices
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, halved
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush the tops with olive oil. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until bread is golden and lightly toasted. Remove from oven and scrape the top of each piece with the cut side of the halved garlic clove. Set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl, mix together tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic, basil, salt and olive oil. Taste and add more salt if necessary.
Top each baguette slice with a spoonful of mixture. Divide chunks of mozzarella evenly among bread slices.