- 1 pints Pure Flavor® Sangria Tomatoes, larger tomatoes halved
- ½ pound fresh medium beets, red, gold or chiogga
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta or shaved ricotta salata
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ Kalamata olives sliced vertically in quarters
- Salt and pepper
Heat oven to 400°F. Enclose beets in a foil packet and roast until tender, 60 -75 minutes. Cool and removed skins and slice in ¼ inch pieces.
Arrange tomatoes and beets on a platter and top with cheese, olives, cilantro, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper.