- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, halved
- 1 package of cooked pasta
- 5 slices bacon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 ½ cup pumpkin purée
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup chicken bone broth
- 1 zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
In a pan on medium heat, add bacon slices. Cook 5 to 7 minutes. Remove and place on a paper towel lined plate. Add garlic, zucchini, thyme, sage, paprika and salt to the same pan. Cook for 5 minutes until zucchini is slightly golden brown on both sides.
Add the pumpkin purée, almond milk and chicken stock. Bring to a boil and then add tomatoes. Stir until combined.
Add cooked pasta and bacon, mix well, and serve.