- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 package frozen tater tots
- 1 package frozen French fries
- 8 oz breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup hollandaise sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Green onions, thinly sliced for garnish
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
Bake the tater tots and French fries for 28 minutes on a baking sheet.
Melt butter in a pan over medium-low heat. Stir in the eggs and cook for 5 minutes until set. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
To assemble, distribute the scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes, and cheese over the fries and tater tots. Broil for 1 minute or until the cheese melts.
Remove from the oven, drizzle with hollandaise, and garnish with green onions.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Breakfast Brunch Comfort Food Family Lunch Main Courses Meal Meat Nut Free Pork Recipes - Sangria® Medley Tomatoes Savory