- For the salad:
- 1 Pint Pure Flavor® Sangria Tomato Medley, halved
- 1 Pure Flavor® Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper, diced
- 1lb Bag Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, diced
- 1 bunch kale
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 15 oz. canned chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 head red cabbage, thinly shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
Layer kale in the bottom of salad bowl.
Begin toping prepped ingredients into the salad bowl.
Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Mix dressing ingredients and add desired amount to the salad bowl.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Cucumber Recipes Cucumber Salad Dairy Free Dinner Dinner Ideas Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Family Family Salads Fast Fresh Fresh Tomato Recipes Fusion Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Lunch Medley Tomatoes Middle Eastern Mini Cucumber Nut Free Pepper Recipe Plant Based Meals Plant-based Quick Salad Sangria Savory Side Dish Simple Dinners Snack SOS Sweet Bell Peppers Tomato Recipe Tomato Recipes Tomato Salad Tomatoes Under 15 Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegan Vegetarian