- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, chopped
- 4 boneless & skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 13.5 oz cans coconut milk
- 1 cup basmati rice, cooked
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh basil, for garnish
On medium heat, add olive oil to a skillet. Add chicken breast, stirring until cooked.
Add crushed garlic and stir for 30 seconds, then stir in onions and peppers. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until just slightly tender.
Stir in coconut milk, cream and curry paste and bring to a simmer. Season to taste.
Reduce heat to medium-low, add fresh basil, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Serve with rice and garnish with fresh basil.
Recipe created by Hanan Ghadban
Write a Review
Asian Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Comfort Food Dinner Family Healthy Lunch Meal Mini Sweet Peppers Pepper Recipes Poultry