- 8 oz Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
- 4 oz Pure Flavor® Azuca Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 4 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, sliced
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 bagel, sliced in half
- 2 leaves of your favorite lettuce
- 4 sliced black olives
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise or your favorite spread
Spread mayonnaise or your favourite sandwich spread on tortillas, bread and bagel halves.
Slice peppers to make mouth, nose, and eyebrows.
Slice mini cucumbers lengthwise to make arms, or slice into small circles and top with olives for eyes.
Slice tomatoes in half as a nose or ears.
Cut a Long English Cucumbers into a 6” section; slice in half and then carve out a mouth. Insert pepper slices as teeth.
Let everyone design their own face and then add lettuce for hair. Get creative and have fun!
Write a Review
American Appetizer Back to School Family Healthy Healthy Snacking Kid Friendly Kids Lunch Mini Sweet Peppers Nut Free Pepper Recipes Plant Based Meals Sandwich School Lunches Snacking Under 10 Under 15 Vegetarian