- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, tops cut off
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Tomato Medley
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, sliced into strips
- 1 brick orange cheddar cheese, cut into stars
- 1 package assorted charcuterie meats
- 1 package of bread sticks
- Rosemary for garnish
Cut parchment paper into perfect squares and then cut them in half on a diagonal to make 2 triangles. Roll into cones and tuck the excess inside the cone so that it doesn’t unravel.
Take wooden skewers and thread 1 cheese star, a tomato and several slices of charcuterie meat on it. Take 1 mini pepper and put a tomato inside. Stick the skewer into the tomato to make it stand up inside the pepper.
Fill the bottom of the cone with tomatoes. Add 2 breadsticks, slices of cucumber and the pepper with the charcuterie skewer inside the cone. Garnish with rosemary.
Write a Review
Appetizer Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Charcuterie Entertaining Family Fast Fresh Fresh Tomato Recipes Grape Tomatoes Healthy Healthy Snacking Holiday Long English Cucumbers Mini Sweet Peppers Pepper Recipes Quick Sangria Snack Tomatoes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes