- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, tops cut off
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Tomato Medley
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, sliced into strips
- 1 brick orange cheddar cheese, cut into stars
- 1 package assorted charcuterie meats
- 1 package of bread sticks
- Rosemary for garnish
Cut parchment paper into perfect squares and then cut them in half on a diagonal to make 2 triangles. Roll into cones and tuck the excess inside the cone so that it doesn’t unravel.
Take wooden skewers and thread 1 cheese star, a tomato and several slices of charcuterie meat on it. Take 1 mini pepper and put a tomato inside. Stick the skewer into the tomato to make it stand up inside the pepper.
Fill the bottom of the cone with tomatoes. Add 2 breadsticks, slices of cucumber and the pepper with the charcuterie skewer inside the cone. Garnish with rosemary.