- 1 lb of Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Peppers
- ½ cup of black olives
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of green onion, chopped
- salt and Pepper to taste
Grill peppers on medium-high, turning once, until soft and charred in spots, about 5 minutes per side.
When cool enough to handle, peel the skins.
Discard the skins and slice the peppers into thin strips.
Place the bell peppers, black olives, parsley, garlic, green onion, olive oil, and vinegar into a salad bowl.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Mix ingredients well, cover and marinate 2-3 hours. Stir the mixture once or twice.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.