- 8 oz Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, diced
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 10 button mushrooms, halved
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices ham, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- ½ tsp garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Pre-heat oven to 400°F. In a skillet on medium-high heat, add butter, ginger, garlic, and mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes. Add peppers, jalapeno, onions, ham and cook for 2 additional minutes.
Remove skillet from heat. Season with salt and pepper then add eggs, mix until blended.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or till cooked through and golden brown on top.
Write a Review
Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Breakfast Brunch Family Fast Gluten Free Grape Tomatoes Healthy Juno Bites Keto Friendly Lunch Meal Mini Sweet Peppers Pepper Recipes Peppers Red Grape Tomatoes Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Vegetarian