- 8 oz Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 white onions, finely sliced
- 2 cups green olives, quartered
- 6 anchovies, each cut into 4 long strips
- 3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp capers, rinsed and drained
Preheat oven to 350°F. Add onions, garlic, peppers, and olive oil into a roasting pan and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and stir in the olives and capers. Set aside.
Roll and press the pizza dough to fit a baking tray. Spoon over the topping mix and press gently into the dough.
Bake for 30 minutes or until dough is golden or cooked through.
Write a Review
Appetizer Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Dinner Entrée Family French Lunch Meal mini peppers Pepper Recipes Seafood Sheet Pan