- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites, halved and seeded
- 1 cup of Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley tomatoes, halved or cut smaller depending on size of peppers
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup of parsley, half finely minced, and half the leaves left whole for garnish
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Using a knife, split peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and set aside.
Add tomatoes, red onion, minced parsley, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to a medium bowl. Gently mix until blended.
Fill peppers with 2 teaspoons of mixture.
Top with a sprinkle of feta cheese and parsley leaf garnish.
Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top.
Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Camping Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Family Fast Fresh Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Keto Friendly Low Carb Lunch Lunch Box Medley Tomatoes Mini Sweet Pepper Mini Sweet Peppers Nut Free Pepper Recipe Pepper Recipes Plant Based Meals Quick Sangria Side Dish Simple Dinners Snack Stuffed Peppers Tomato Recipe Under 15 Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian