- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites, halved and seeded
- 1 cup of Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley tomatoes, halved or cut smaller depending on size of peppers
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup of parsley, half finely minced, and half the leaves left whole for garnish
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Using a knife, split peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and set aside.
Add tomatoes, red onion, minced parsley, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to a medium bowl. Gently mix until blended.
Fill peppers with 2 teaspoons of mixture.
Top with a sprinkle of feta cheese and parsley leaf garnish.
Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top.
Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.