- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp ranch seasoning
- Blue cheese, crumbled for garnish
- Chives, chopped for garnish
- Tortilla chips, crushed for garnish
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, Buffalo sauce, cream cheese, cheddar jack cheese, green onion, and ranch seasoning. Mix with a fork or hand mixer until thoroughly combined.
Cut peppers into halves lengthwise, then remove the membrane and seeds.
Fill each pepper half with 1 tbsp of the filling mixture and place on a lined baking sheet. Place peppers in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Garnish cooked peppers as desired.