- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp ranch seasoning
- Blue cheese, crumbled for garnish
- Chives, chopped for garnish
- Tortilla chips, crushed for garnish
Step 1Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
Step 2In a medium bowl, combine chicken, Buffalo sauce, cream cheese, cheddar jack cheese, green onion, and ranch seasoning. Mix with a fork or hand mixer until thoroughly combined.
Step 3Cut peppers into halves lengthwise, then remove the membrane and seeds.
Step 4Fill each pepper half with 1 tbsp of the filling mixture and place on a lined baking sheet. Place peppers in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Step 5Garnish cooked peppers as desired.
Recipe created by Laura Ashley Johnson
Write a Review
American Appetizer Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Chicken Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fresh Get Together Apps Healthy Healthy Snacking Hearty Lunch Meal Mini Sweet Peppers Nut Free Pepper Recipes Peppers Poultry Simple Dinners Snacking