- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 corn on the cob, quartered
- ½ lb steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ lb shrimp, cleaned & deveined
- 1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp cumin
- Parsley, finely chopped, for garnish
- 12x12 Foil sheets
In a large bowl mix together the peppers, corn, steak, shrimp, Old Bay seasoning, dried thyme, cumin, and oil.
Divide the prepared mixture between each foil sheet. Wrap and seal foil tightly.
Place foil packs on the grill and cook for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and carefully open up each foil packet.
Garnish with parsley and serve.
This can also be created in an oven at 425˚F.