- 1.5 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 4 oz package crescent rolls, cut into thin strips
- 1 4 oz package pre-cooked bacon, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Candy eyes
Preheat the oven to 375º F.
Slice mini peppers in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese until smooth. Add the bacon and shredded cheese and mix well until combined.
Fill pepper halves with filling. Wrap each pepper with 1-2 crescent roll strips, leaving room for the eyes.
Place each mummy on a baking tray and bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before adding the eyes.