- 8 Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup Pure Flavor® Juno Bites Red Grape Tomatoes
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard (optional)
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 tbsp dried Oregano
- 1-2 tsp Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp Pepper
Thoroughly wash all produce and vegetables. Roughly chop romaine lettuce and add to a large bowl.
Add mini peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and olives to the bowl. Crumble feta cheese on top and toss salad thoroughly.
To make the salad dressing, add all the dressing ingredients to a small jar. Use 1 tsp. sale, taste dressing, and add more if needed. Shake thoroughly to combine and pour over salad.
Recipe by Mary Harp of Healthy Christian Home.
Write a Review
Appetizer Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Cheese Cucumber Recipes Dinner Easy Meal Ideas Family Fast Fresh Fresh Spring Sides Gluten Free Grape Tomato Greek Cuisine Healthy Juno Bites Keto Friendly Low Carb Lunch Mediterranean Recipes Mini Sweet Peppers Nut Free Pepper Recipes Quick Salad Recipes Under 15 Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian