- 3-4 Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Peppers, sliced into rings
- 1 cup Pure Flavor® Juno Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup white onion
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 eggs
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, or 2 tsp dried oregano/Italian seasoning
- ¼ crumbled feta (optional)
Use a deep oven safe skillet, sauté onions and garlic in olive oil. Transfer to a small bowl. Save the skillet for later use.
Whisk eggs in large bowl, add tomatoes, herbs, sautéed onions and garlic.
Add olive oil to coat bottom and sides of original skillet. Pour in egg mixture and cook on medium-high until eggs are nearly set. While eggs are cooking, turn on your oven’s broiler.
Arrange peppers on top of frittata and sprinkle on feta cheese.
Place skillet 4-6 inches under broiler, until the top is golden brown.
Garnish with fresh oregano.
Write a Review
Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Breakfast Easy Meal Ideas Family Gluten Free Grape Tomato Healthy Hearty Italian Juno Bites Keto Friendly Low Carb Main Courses Meal Mini Sweet Peppers Nut Free Pepper Recipes Peppers Plant Based Meals Protein Quick Savory Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian