- 8 oz Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, diced
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, halved
- 16 oz package gluten-free potato gnocchi
- 6 oz dry-cured Spanish Chorizo, diced
- 4 oz mozzarella, grated
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp avocado oil, divided
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- Fresh basil, for garnish
Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook gnocchi according to package.
Place peppers, onion and tomatoes on a sheet pan and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle the chili flakes and oregano over the vegetables and stir everything together.
Place sheet pan in oven and roast for 10 minutes.
Remove the sheet pan from the oven and add chorizo, cooked gnocchi and top with mozzarella.
Place sheet pan back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil. Serve immediately.