- 6 ct Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- ½ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add turkey, garlic powder, oregano, cumin, smoked paprika, salt & pepper to taste, and cook until brown.
2. Add the rice & red onion to the pan and mix thoroughly. Turn off the heat and mix in the cheese and tomatoes until combined.
Slice the tops of peppers off, remove seeds, and carve each pepper to the desired face.
Add the turkey mixture to each pepper, place in an oven-safe pan and bake for 10 minutes.
Write a Review
American Bell Pepper Cloud 9 Cloud9 Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meals Entrée Family Grape Tomato Grape Tomatoes Halloween Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Recipes Holiday low carb Lunch Main Course Meal meat Nut Free Pepper Recipe Pepper Recipes Protein Savory Sweet Bell Pepper Tomato Recipe Tomato Recipes turkey Under 30