- 5 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Peppers, sliced
- 5 Pure Flavor® Roma Tomatoes, puréed
- 1 pack gluten-free lasagna noodles
- 1 pack ricotta cheese
- 1 pack mozzarella balls, cut into ¼ inch
- 1 large egg
- 8 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
Preheat oven to 475°F. Cook oil and garlic in small saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Using tongs, toss bell peppers, salt, and black pepper on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roast in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and lower temperature to 400°F.
In a medium bowl, whisk together ricotta, egg, parsley, and 1 cup of Parmesan.
Spread tomato purée on lasagna noodles. Spread 2/3 cup ricotta mixture over noodles and cover evenly with one third of the bell peppers. Repeat layers until the dish is full, adding chopped basil in between layers. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan.
Cover baking dish and bake at 400°F for 25 minutes. Broil for 5 minutes until golden. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley, slice and serve.