- For the Tikka:
- 6 pack Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb paneer or cottage cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 skewers
- For the marinade:
- 1 cup hung curd or Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tbsp kasuri methi
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp lime juice.
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- Salt, to taste
- For serving:
- Spicy coriander dip
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Lime juice
- Onion slices
In a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together. Add the peppers, paneer or cottage cheese, and onions, then stir to coat them well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 425° F. Skewer paneer or cottage cheese cubes alternating with peppers and onions, then place them on a rack in the center of a baking sheet. Bake the skewers for 15 minutes, turning once halfway. After 15 minutes, switch to the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes until the paneer or cottage cheese has a slight char.
Place skewers on a serving platter and top with cilantro and lime juice. Serve immediately with sliced onions and spicy coriander dip.