- 6 slices Pure Flavor® Beefsteak Tomato
- 12 slices Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Pepper
- 1 ½ pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
- ¼ cup chopped shallots, red onion
- ¼ cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Toasted buns, optional
Preheat BBQ to medium to high heat.
In a blender, pulse half of the shrimp with the eggs, onion, and peppers.
Chop remaining half of shrimp and mix with shrimp mixture in a mixing bowl.
Season with salt, and split into 6 equal sized balls.
Cover balls in panko bread crumbs and flatten to create a burger patty.
Grill on each side for 6-8 minutes.
Top with fresh tomato and cucumber.
Write a Review
American Barbecue BBQ Beefsteak Tomatoes Burger Camping Comfort Food Cucumber Recipes Dairy Free Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Grill Grilling Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Lunch Main Courses Meal Meat Mediterranean Recipes Mini Cucumbers Nut Free Pepper Recipes Protein Seafood Recipes Simple Dinners Summer Recipes Sweet Bell Peppers