- 6 Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers, finely chopped
- 3 medium size potatoes, peeled & boiled
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs + extra for coating
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 tbsp of corn flour
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp red chili flakes, optional
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of black pepper
In a medium bowl, mash the boiled potatoes. Add the peppers, breadcrumbs, cheese, basil, cumin powder, chili flakes, black pepper, and salt. Mix everything together and form small balls.
Make a slurry of corn flour by mixing it with water. Dip the balls in corn flour slurry and roll them in breadcrumbs.
Heat oil in a pot. Once the oil is hot, deep fry the balls until golden brown.
Remove, drain excess oil, and serve hot with a dip of your choice.
Recipe created by Tanya Anurag
Write a Review
Appetizer Breakfast Comfort Food Entrée Family Lunch Pepper Recipes Quick Sweet Bell Peppers