- ½ cup Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Peppers, roasted
- ½ Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Pepper, sliced, for dipping
- ½ cup Pure Flavor® Azuca Cherry Tomatoes, for dipping
- 6 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, for dipping
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Mixed vegetables (broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, carrot sticks, snow peas)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 6 oz. cream cheese, non-fat
Step 1In a small, non-stick frying pan over medium heat, warm up oil.
Step 2Add onions and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, for 6-8 minutes or until soft. Don’t let the garlic brown.
Step 3Transfer to food processor, add the peppers and basil. Process until smooth.
Step 4Add the cream cheese and lemon juice, process until just blended. Garnish with fresh basil.
Step 5Use Pure Flavor® Azuca Cherry Tomatoes, Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers or slices of Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers and your other favorite vegetables to dip.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes Cucumber Cucumber Recipe Cucumber Recipes Family Fresh Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Snacking Keto Friendly Low Carb Lunch Box Nut Free Pepper Recipe Pepper Recipes Peppers Quick Snack Sweet Bell Peppers Tomato Recipe Tomato Recipes Vegetarian