- ½ cup Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Peppers, roasted
- ½ Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Pepper, sliced, for dipping
- ½ cup Pure Flavor® Azuca Cherry Tomatoes, for dipping
- 6 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, for dipping
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Mixed vegetables (broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, carrot sticks, snow peas)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 6 oz. cream cheese, non-fat
In a small, non-stick frying pan over medium heat, warm up oil.
Add onions and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, for 6-8 minutes or until soft. Don’t let the garlic brown.
Transfer to food processor, add the peppers and basil. Process until smooth.
Add the cream cheese and lemon juice, process until just blended. Garnish with fresh basil.
Use Pure Flavor® Azuca Cherry Tomatoes, Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers or slices of Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers and your other favorite vegetables to dip.