- For the salad:
- 3 ct Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ head of green cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup light mayo
- 1 tsp honey or agave syrup
- 1 bunch of cilantro, stemmed & roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the tacos:
- 10 flour or corn tortillas
- 2 lbs flat cut beef brisket
- 1½ cup of broth
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- ¾ tbsp mustard powder
- ¼ tbsp cayenne pepper
Trim fat from brisket and cut into even-sized pieces.
Mix the brown sugar, smoked paprika, paprika, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, mustard powder, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl, coat the brisket evenly, and marinate in the refrigerator for an hour.
Sear the meat on the grill for 2 minutes on each side.
Place meat in a pressure cooker with broth. Cook for 45 minutes on high pressure. Release steam for 15 minutes.
Shred meat and add leftover cooking liquid to keep it moist.
Make slaw by combining ingredients.
Warm tortillas, add beef brisket and slaw and dress to your liking.
You can use beer as the broth for extra flavor.