- For the Spider
- 2 Pure Flavor® Orange Sweet Bell Peppers
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Oriana® Orange Grape Tomatoes
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers
- 1 container ranch dip
- 2 small cloves
- For the Bride of Frankenstein
- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Peppers
- 1 container guacamole
- 1 bag blue tortilla chips
- 1 bag white tortilla chips
- Black olives, for garnish
- For the Pepper Ghosts
- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1 container French onion dip
- Candy eyes, for garnish
For the Spider
Fill a small bowl with ranch dip and place at the center of a plate. Arrange tomatoes, cucumbers, and orange bell pepper slices around the bowl. Use part of the orange bell pepper to create the spider’s body and strips of pepper as the legs. Use small cloves for the eyes.
For the Bride of Frankenstein
Fill a small bowl with guacamole and place at the center of a plate. Arrange tortilla chips above the bowl as hair. Garnish with olives for eyes and use the red bell pepper to create the mouth.
For the Pepper Ghosts
Fill a small bowl with French onion dip and place at the center of a plate. Slice Aurora Bites in half and clean the seeds out. Use candy eyes to transform the peppers into ghosts and arrange them around the bowl on the plate.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Cucumber Recipe Family Fast Fresh Gluten Free Grape Tomato Halloween Healthy Healthy Snacking Kids Low Carb Lunch Medley Tomatoes Oriana Pepper Recipe Protein Quick Snack Sweet Bell Peppers Tomato Recipe Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Uno Bites Nano Cucumbers