- For the salad:
- 1 Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 16 oz kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups basmati rice, cooked
- 1½ cups frozen corn, thawed
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish
- For the dressing:
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
In a large bowl, mix the salad ingredients.
In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients and add to the large bowl.
Garnish with cilantro and chill until serving..
Write a Review
American Appetizer Camping Carb Lovers Sides Comfort Food Dairy Free Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Meal Family Meals Under 30 Fast Fresh Fresh Spring Sides Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Dinner Hearty Kid Friendly Lunch Main Courses Mediterranean Recipes Nut Free Paleo Peppers Plant-based Power Bowls Quick Salad Sangria® Medley Tomatoes Snacking Tomatoes Spring Summer Salads Summer of Salads Sweet Bell Peppers Tomatoes Under 15 Under 30 Vegan Vegetarian