- 1 Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Pepper, seeded, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced diagonally
- ½ yellow onion, cut into 1” pieces
- ¾ cup baby corn
- ¼ broccoli florets
- ¼ cups cauliflower florets
- ½ cup snow peas
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster flavored sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
Place wok/wide frying pan on high heat.
Add oil, swirl to coat sides.
Add vegetables and stir fry for one minute.
Reduce to medium-high. Cover and cook for five minutes.
Write a Review
Asian Dairy Free Dinner Easy Dinner Ideas Entrée Fast Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Low Carb Lunch Nut Free Pepper Recipes Plant Based Meals Plant-based Quick Simple Dinners Stir Fry Sweet Bell Peppers Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian