- 1 Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Pepper, seeded, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced diagonally
- ½ yellow onion, cut into 1” pieces
- ¾ cup baby corn
- ¼ broccoli florets
- ¼ cups cauliflower florets
- ½ cup snow peas
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster flavored sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
Place wok/wide frying pan on high heat.
Add oil, swirl to coat sides.
Add vegetables and stir fry for one minute.
Reduce to medium-high. Cover and cook for five minutes.
Write a Review
Asian Asian Cuisine Bell Pepper Dairy Free Dinner Dinner Ideas Dinner Recipe Easy Dinner Ideas Entrée Fast Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Recipes low carb Lunch Ideas Nut Free Pepper Recipe Pepper Recipes Plant Based Meals Plant-based Quick Quick & Easy Simple Dinners Stir Fry Sweet Bell Pepper Under 30 Vegetarian Vegetarian Recipes veggies