- 2 Count Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 Dry Pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 carrots, cut into ½ inch slices
- 16 oz broccoli florets
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- For the sauce:
- 3 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp Sriracha (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 °F and oil a baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch and set aside.
Place chicken, carrots, tomatoes, and bell peppers in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in soy sauce mixture and gently toss to combine.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in broccoli and snow peas during the last 5-7 minutes of cooking time. Serve immediately and garnished with sesame seeds and green onion, if desired.
Write a Review
American Asian Bell Peppers Comfort Food Dairy Free Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Healthy Low Carb Lunch Meal Nut Free Pepper Recipes Peppers Protein Quick Savory Sheet Pan Recipes Simple Dinners Stir Fry Sweet Bell Peppers Under 40