- 2 Count Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 Dry Pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 carrots, cut into ½ inch slices
- 16 oz broccoli florets
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- For the sauce:
- 3 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp Sriracha (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 °F and oil a baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch and set aside.
Place chicken, carrots, tomatoes, and bell peppers in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in soy sauce mixture and gently toss to combine.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in broccoli and snow peas during the last 5-7 minutes of cooking time. Serve immediately and garnished with sesame seeds and green onion, if desired.