- 6 ct Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 cups medium cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 16 oz spaghetti, cooked per package instructions
- 14.5 oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz American cheese
- ½ cup diced yellow onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Sauté onions and peppers until onions are translucent.
Lower the heat to medium and stir in taco seasoning, fire roasted tomatoes, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth.
Once the mixture comes to a simmer, fold in American cheese and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Stir until cohesive.
Fold in the chicken and spaghetti.
Pour the mixture into a pan, sprinkle with the remaining cheddar cheese and bake uncovered 25 minutes.
Recipe created by Laura Ashley Johnson
Write a Review
Chicken Chicken Recipes Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Ideas Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fusion Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Lunch Main Courses Meal Meat Nut Free Pasta Pepper Recipe Poultry Protein Savory Simple Dinners Sweet Bell Peppers