- For the salad:
- 2 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Peppers
- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers
- 1 ½ cups red onion, diced
- 1 ¼ cups green lentils, cooked
- 1 cup farro, cooked to package directions
- 1 cup micro greens
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- For the dressing:
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, zested
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Add lentils to a large mixing bowl. Add salt, paprika, garlic powder, and drizzle with olive oil.
Make the dressing by whisking together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, and garlic to a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
To 3 32-ounce Mason jars, divide the dressing, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, lentils, farro, peanuts, parsley and micro greens evenly.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Enjoy!