- 3 ct Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers, cut into cubes
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 small zucchinis, sliced into rounds
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 lb of chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- ½ cup tzatziki sauce
- ⅓ cup olive oil, divided
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 ½ tsp dried oregano, divided
- 1 ½ tsp dried basil, divided
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Wooden skewers
Pre-heat grill over medium heat.
In a bowl, whisk together ¼ cup olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, 2 teaspoons oregano, 1 teaspoon basil, thyme, coriander, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Coat chicken in olive oil mixture and set aside.
Drizzle veggies with remaining olive oil and toss with remaining oregano, basil, and salt to taste.
Skewer 2 pieces of bell pepper, zucchini, onion, chicken, and repeat the process until skewers are full.
Place skewers on the grill and cook about 15- 20 minutes, rotating once halfway through.
To serve, garnish with parsley and serve warm with tzatziki sauce.
If using wooden skewers soak them in water for 30 minutes.
Write a Review
Appetizer Barbecue BBQ Camping Chicken Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fast Fresh Gluten Free Greek Cuisine Grill Grilling Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Hearty Keto Friendly Low Carb Lunch Main Courses Meal Meat Nut Free Pepper Recipes Poultry Protein Quick Savory Simple Dinners Sweet Bell Peppers