- ⅓ cup green Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers, chopped
- ⅓ cup Pure Flavor® Beefsteak Tomatoes, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup onions, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
Spray frying pans with cooking oil and heat for 1 minute on medium.
Set aside 2 tbsp of cheese.
Place one tortilla in frying pan and spread remaining cheese on it. Sprinkle tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, peppers and remaining cheese.
Press down with spatula to help melt cheese. Top with second tortilla.
Carefully turn over and cook for about 1 minute, cut into four pieces.
Serve with sour cream, guacamole or your favorite salsa.
Write a Review
App Appetizer Bell Pepper Comfort Food Dinner Easy Meals Entrée Healthy Snacking Lunch Lunch Ideas Mexican Pepper Recipe Pepper Recipes Plant Based Meals Plant-based Quick & Easy Red Beefsteak Snack Sweet Bell Pepper Tomato Recipe Tomato Recipes Under 30 Vegetarian Vegetarian Recipes