- 2 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 Pure Flavor® Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 Pure Flavor® Orange Sweet Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Pure Flavor® Roma Tomato
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onions and bell peppers. Sauté over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
Add garlic, tomato, balsamic vinegar, and basil. Cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Lay out the bread slices on a cookie sheet and lightly brush each slice with olive oil. Broil for 2 minutes until lightly toasted. Remove from the oven.
Top each slice with bruschetta and serve.