- 2 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 Pure Flavor® Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 Pure Flavor® Orange Sweet Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Pure Flavor® Roma Tomato
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onions and bell peppers. Sauté over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
Add garlic, tomato, balsamic vinegar, and basil. Cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Lay out the bread slices on a cookie sheet and lightly brush each slice with olive oil. Broil for 2 minutes until lightly toasted. Remove from the oven.
Top each slice with bruschetta and serve.
Write a Review
Appetizer Brunch Comfort Food Family Fast Fusion Healthy Healthy Snacking Holiday Lunch Nut Free Pepper Recipe Pepper Recipes Peppers Quick Roma Tomatoes Snack Sweet Bell Peppers Tomato Recipe Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Vegetarian